At Yellowstone Dermatology we are determined to make sure everyone has access to the best skin care on earth, no matter what. In order to do this, we need the best people in our corner.
We offer paid time off, benefits, 401K and other cool perks, and more importantly, career growth. We believe that investing time and energy into employee development is important in building a great team. If you're up for the challenge, we want to hear from you.
What we are looking for: Men and Women
Medical Assistants are the backbone of our clinic and so important to our success. We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing the best patient experience possible, with a focus on empathy. Our ideal candidate will be super comfortable demonstrating competency in all skills regarding patient care. If you can make others smile, even better!
What you'll do:
- Maintain efficient and timely patient flow while supporting patient safety and satisfaction.
- Collect and document patient information, clinical data, and other relevant details accurately and timely while ensuring patient privacy.
- Respond quickly to care questions or concerns and resolve.
- Deliver patient care per provider orders based on practice guidelines and applicable regulations.
- Maintain and apply infection control standards.
- Practice strict adherence to all OSHA standards.
- Operate clinical equipment according to equipment guidelines.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with staff and outside clinics and pharmacies
- Stock and maintain exam rooms and supply storage areas. Monitor expiration dates and act accordingly.
- Participate in staff meetings
Interested candidates should have/be:
- Able to adjust to volume changes and activity surges
- Able to adhere to HIPAA standards and policies
- Complete a state-approved Medical Assistant program.
- Able to receive and apply constructive feedback for improvement and growth
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with EHR systems (preferred, not required)
Work Environment and physical requirements:
Medical clinic, procedure/exam room and laboratory environment may include exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne pathogens, biohazards or toxic substances. Daily activities may include standing, walking, sitting, bending and lifting items up to 30 lbs.